In this day and age everyone is looking to increase their views on YouTube. Many people will buy views to increase the view count until they start receiving organic traffic to their video. We have compiled a list of hacks that you can use to increase the video views organically. This procedure goes very well with just the purchase of 500 views to your video. Here are some ways on how to get more views on YouTube.
Top Ways To Increase Your Views
- You need to make sure that the title is interesting and that it will catch the clients attention. You will need to conduct research and see which keywords you’ll need to include in your title. A useful tool that will help you with this would be the Keyword Magic Tool . This tool is very useful for cooking up some good titles. You can enter the keywords you’re trying to compete for and it will pull up a list of question that you can use for the main title. It also has an indication of how hard the competition is for that specific title.
Use Tags In Your Video Description
- YouTube video tags are used to distinguish what your video content is about and help clients filter down video’s there looking for. When searching tags for your video you can use this tool KeywordTool.Io. This tool is very useful in choosing the correct keywords to add in your tag. I will give you details about the search volume, trend, CPC and competition.
Choose The Correct Thumbnail For Your Video
- When you upload a video to YouTube a thumbnail will be selected for you. This image is usually not the correct one that you’d like to choose. You will need to choose a thumbnail that will attract your clients to click on the video and watch. There are several options when choosing a still image from your video but it’s not your best option. Adding a custom thumbnail to your video to attract people to click and watch your video. Look at the example below, which video are you most suitable to click on? Which one attracts your eye a lot more? How do you enable it?
- Go to ‘Video Manager’
- Click ‘Edit’ on the video that you want
- Click on ‘Customised thumbnail…’ and upload your image
If you have a logo or brand that your looking to market it will probably be best if you add it to the thumbnail. This way it will look way more professional.
Create Transcripts To Your Video
- Closed captions can help your vide get more YouTube views as they help people from all over the world view your video. You will now be able share your YouTube video throughout the world and people will understand it. This article gives you some tips on how you can add caption and transcripts to your video. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734799?hl=en
- YT Annotations are the little popup text bubbles that appear in the videos with text telling you to subscribe or like the video. Having these annotations are one of the best and easiest ways to increase your views. They will look more professional and will add that extra kick to your channel. You can also link from one video to another using this feature, which in turn will provide you with more views on other videos that are on your channel. You can find out more details in this article How To Use YouTube Annotations.
Advertising Your Channel on YouTube
- One of the easiest but most expensive ways of gaining more views on YouTube is running an advertising campaign. This is done through YouTube and is called a paid advertising campaign. This procedure is done through Adwords. You will need to open up an Adwords account and have everything setup. You will need to create an AD that you can place alongside your video. The best thing about advertising with Adwords is that you can have a total control of your campaign. You have the option of selecting your audience, budget and location. But focusing on those 3 options you will have the most manageable way of generating audience to your video.
How and Why You Should Buy Views
- Buying Youtube views – Millions of people buy views for their YouTube video. We are fortunate enough to sell this service to our clients. Purchasing views, likes and comments is the best combination to get your video to start ranking. 500Views offers a variety of packages that cater to your needs. One of the many reasons people buy views is because it’s extremely difficult for your video to get viral without views. Most people will search a topic and then will select the video that has the most views. This is a psychological trick that seems to have worked for millions of clients we’ve helped over the past 5 years. Lot’s of clients that purchase views also purchase likes, views and comments for a nice combo. 500 views + 100 likes + 15 comments is usually the best combination you can select for YouTube views.
Video Should Be Entertaining and Useful
- You will need to make sure the video you upload is interesting and useful to people. You cannot expect your video to go viral if its useless. Most YouTube video’s have a purpose when it comes to content. Make sure you figure out the 5 W’s before creating a video for your channel. Who, What, Where, When and Why. If you utilize these 5 words then you can come up with some brilliant ideas for your video.
Be Aware Of What’s Trendy On YouTube
- You will need to do some research and find out what videos do people actually watch. Find the right niche on YouTube and explore the videos that are on the firs page. Why are they on first page? Do the videos they do differ from your video? Is it possible that you can make videos that are better and more interesting? Doing research before even creating the video is beneficial for you. You need to have some sort of an idea how you can increase your chances of becoming viral on YouTube. Researching how other video’s have done it is one of the easiest things you can do. Watch for the quality of the video, how it’s been edited, what purpose do the videos have, all these things are important factors when it comes to trying to create a video that’s trendy.
Create An End Screen For Your YouTube Video
- End screens are what appear after your video has finished. You can select different options on what and how you want your end screen to look. Here is a video below that describes how to end up creating an end screen for your video. Remember, you need to take all these points into consideration to achieve the best video you can make.
Be Active As A YouTuber
- Make sure you interact with the YouTube community. Start commenting on YouTube Videos and get involved with other YouTuber’s in the same field. This will not only introduce new and exciting clients that will most likely check out your channel, but you will notice an increase in your subscriber count. The more you comment on video’s the better it’ll be for your channel. What do you comment you say? Well make sure you provide feedback positive encouragement and you can probably insert your YouTube link in of the comments to gain more views on your channel. You will have to make sure that it will be relevant and the comment should be very well constructed.
Share Your Video’s On Social Media
- This is one of the most important tips I can give. Make sure you SHARE your video everywhere on Social Media. Use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and any social media website you can think of. One of my favourites ones to share video’s is Reddit. I have seen lots of videos go viral on Reddit. For example the YouTube channel that made the Justin Bieber burrito very popular used Reddit to make it go viral. Create an account and start learning how Reddit is used. Engage with people in different reddit groups to increase your Karma on reddit. Find all the subreddits you want to engage with and save them as your favourites. Keep an eye out for which ones are popular so when your video is published you can submit them to the group. Remember each group has requirements and rules to what you can post. You will need to read these rules before posting.