Have you ever wondered how much money can be made if your video become Viral on YouTube?
YouTube Pay Per View
The chances of making over $100,000 a month from uploading YouTube video’s is very a long shot. The best plan would be to stick to building up revenue by getting an audience through constant content. It doesn’t matter whether your videos are about cats, hot peppers or funny videos, you need some unique and funny content.
Here are some steps on how you can start making money with YouTube:
- The first step to making money with YouTube is to sign up for an account on YouTube. If you have a Gmail account, you already have an account to use that you just need to link to YouTube via the account page. Once your YouTube account is setup and running, the next step is to activate your AdSense account. AdSense is the main advertising engine Google uses. To create a AdSense account you will need to have a bank account. You need to input the payment information on your account in order for your AdSense to start working.
- The next step will be to start creating YouTube Videos. There really isn’t much of a secret as to what video’s will become viral. It has a lot to do with the content in the video, is your video funny or unique of its own? Some of the most popular content include professionally produced music videos and funny/awkward family videos recorded with an iPhone. Be sure to use the highest quality possible on your iPhone. If your thinking of improving the quality you can use a DSLR camera and external microphone which you can find at your local Tech shop.
- Once you’ve finished recording your HOPEFULLY viral video, you should edit your video withWindows Movie Maker or iMovie which are free, or you can use a paid program like Adobe Premiere for more editing features. When your editing your video, be sure you don’t use copyrighted music. If you end up posting copyright material in your video you won’t be eligible for YouTube advertising.
- Once you have completed edited your video it will be time to upload your YouTube video content on YouTube. You can drag and drop videos from your computer into the uploader to upload the video. You can upload multiple YouTube videos at a time as long as you don’t close the browser.
- While your video is uploading you will be able to fill out details such as the title, description and keywords. It is a good idea to be very descriptive when your completing the title, description, category, and tags.
- Start promoting your video!!! Now that your video is online its time to share your video on social networks, blogs, forums, message boards.
- Your AdSense earnings are based on the number of views you receive on your video. The more views your receive the more advertisers show up on your video and this increases how many time the ads are clicked. Depending on your video’s engagement levels you can earn anywhere from 10 cents to $10 per 1,000 views depending on how many people have clicked the ads on your videos. *Note(Make sure you do not click on your own AdSense, YouTube will catch you and BAN your account). Making videos that people will fully watch on your channel is the best advice to triple your profit on YouTube.
In conclusion depending on the video content and ads displayed, you can usually make $1.50-$4 per 1000 views.